Offering the best seaside and rural attractions – Embracia on the Peninsula truly puts the quality into quality living.
Sandra Pacillo, Residential Care Manager
Embracia on the Peninsula is situated at the base of Arthur’s Seat, with the bustling seaside town of Rosebud on your doorstep. Famous for its beaches, secluded bays, wineries, art galleries, antique stores, golf course and spa treatments – the Mornington Peninsula is the perfect place to live.
At Embracia on the Peninsula, pets are a part of everyday life. Our on-site café is great for the family and friends to spend time with residents, catching up over a cup of coffee. It’s all part of making the most of the next phase of your life.
Lifestyle and activities
All members of our community benefit from the rich lifestyle opportunities on offer at Embracia on the Peninsula, where everything is geared around the needs and preferences of our residents.
A residents’ committee decides on the activities of your choice for personal preference.
Recently renovated, residents now enjoy an on-site café, movie theatre, chapel, men’s club, private dining room and music room. Embracia on Peninsula truly offers something special for everyone.
Current residents enjoy special and regular activities such as:
- bus trips around the Mornington Peninsula
- strawberry tasting at the local strawberry farm
- local winery tours and lunches
- a hit of golf
- trips to the local beaches of Rye, Blairgowrie, Sorrento and Portsea
- walking and hiking days
- gallery and sculpture park visits
- shopping trips
- music therapy
- cooking sessions
- trips to Queenscliff by ferry
- lunches at the local RSL
- poetry and story telling
- manicures and hand massages
- happy hour
- picnics at the beach
- knitting groups
- men’s group
- Frankston Art Centre outings
- exercise and active games
- art classes in our dedicated art room and much more…
At Embracia on the Peninsula, we have created a more private environment for residents and their families. Within the home you’ll find a number of individual communities or households, made up of 15-30 residents. As a resident you have your own room and private ensuite. Each community has their own qualified, caring and devoted staff.
Our home is secure, friendly and part of the local community.
Embracia on the Peninsula is a complete community that supports, encourages and cares for its residents. The seaside location combines a semi-rural ambience with modern style and appointments to offer a comfortable and welcoming place. You’ll also enjoy the benefit of:
- beautiful courtyard/garden areas
- spacious living and dining areas look out onto a beautiful, secure garden setting with pathways that interconnect with landscaped courtyards
- open plan dining and larger living areas
- smaller private meal areas for those preferring a quieter environment
- children and pet friendly environment
- a home-style menu, reviewed by our dietician
We aim to provide the highest quality aged care on the Peninsula and as a result, we strive for high quality physical and emotional wellbeing of all our residents, in an excellent environment.
As with all our Embracia homes, you’ll receive top quality care from our nursing staff, personal carers, specialists, therapists, allied health professionals and lifestyle staff. For an overview of our quality care at Embracia click here.