Most importantly we share a lot of laughter and the freedom of choice.
Resident, Embracia in Reservoir
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Reservoir, Embracia in Reservoir offers the perfect place to continue the next stage of your life – all within a warm, friendly and thriving inner-city community. Close to all the local attractions you know and love.
Embracia in Reservoir offers Italian specific communities, providing Italian meals and experienced multicultural staff.
Lifestyle and activities
At Embracia in Reservoir we offer all our high care residents optional extras or life’s little luxuries. This includes a selection of additional menu choices like wine, magazines, newspapers and much more. We also have a theatre and café on-site where you can share stories and quality time with family and friends.
Residents of our home are well-known for their award winning paintings and thrill seeking activities, including skydiving and horse riding!
Current residents enjoy special and regular activities:
- weekly cooking and craft classes
- motorbike rides
- weekly art classes
- bus rides
- local outings
- bus trips to Geelong enjoying lunch on the foreshore,
- happy hour
- lunch by Edwards Lake
- theme days throughout the year
- multicultural food feasts
- church services in our chapel
- Mother’s and Fathers ‘day celebrations and entertainment
- Spring racing carnival celebrations
- Christmas concert and carol
- Fete ( bi yearly)
- footy tipping
- Anzac Day commemoration service
- Remembrance Day commemoration
- weekly music with Jonathan
- quizzes and word games
- movie with lunch outings
- Australia Day BBQ
We offer single rooms with private ensuites. You’ll experience our stunning garden views with pergolas. You also have the opportunity to grow your own veggie patch and share your fresh produce with fellow residents, friends and families.
You’ll also enjoy the benefit of:
- a beautiful garden area
- spacious living and dining areas
- open plan meals and larger living areas
- smaller private meal areas for those preferring a quieter environment
- children and pet friendly environment
At Embracia in Reservoir, we pride ourselves on having permanent and familiar staff, we don’t employ agencies or contract staff. We also offer continuous support to resident families, and hold family support nights every three months.
As with all our Embracia homes, you’ll receive top quality care from our nursing staff, personal carers, specialists, therapists, allied health professionals and lifestyle staff. For an overview of our quality care at Embracia click here.